Search results

1. hlalicker

Pressure drop with tankless water heater

Thanks for all of your comments, and the additional general information SewerRatz. I apologize if what I have posted is not descriptive enough, but I am obviously not a plumber and don't know what all information is pertinent for you guys. I also had to check what brand the unit is and was just...
  2. hlalicker

Jim, we know our unit isn't too small since it can handle more BTUs than we would need if all of our faucets and gas stove are on at the same time? Are you saying that it might help to turn up the maximum hot water temperature? How does one get the flame "bigger" or is that possible...
  3. hlalicker

We haven't noticed any issues with our gas applicance but haven't really compared the burner intensity when we turn on hot water either. In the shower, we still have hot water to shower (it is just a single-head but older shower so not efficient with water usage I am sure). However, if one...
  4. hlalicker

We got a tankless water heater installed a few weeks ago. It is a 199,000 BTU model (don't know brand). Our gas line is 1.25" to the house and the plumber ran 1" to the water heater and .75" to the gas stove. 199K BTU is in excess of what is needed to run all of our hot water using items at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks