Search results

1. S

What can you tell me about this vintage faucet?

Since the last post I have found a few exposed shower/tub fixtures with either 6" or variable centers. I think that kind of fixture would work well in this particular situation. Anyway, I will be sure to document and post the when it is all complete so others searching for 6" OC solutions have...
  2. S

I am pretty sure this is a 6" OC faucet (haven't moved in yet, so I don't have access to it yet). 6" OC faucets seem near impossible to track down. HJ - I have not yet called around to find knowledgeable old timers at RV service companies, but that is a good suggestion that I will keep in my...
  3. S

Thanks again for the feedback. I assumed this was an external valve set up. Fortunately, there are no leaks or problems currently except for the issue of not having the original riser for showering. I have seen several shower risers online, so hopefully I will be able to find a compatible...
  4. S

I am not very knowledgeable about plumbing fixtures, so please excuse the elementary question. Can this type of faucet be easily replaced without accessing from the back or opening the wall? If so, what type of fixture would I be looking for?
  5. S

Thanks for the info, hj! So... my house has plumbing hardware also commonly used in RVs? Classy. Anyway, this should be enough info to help me track down a replacement riser, but if anyone knows of a specific site or source please let me know.
  6. S

Hello. First time post, though I have lurked this site on occasion for quite a while. So here is the deal... I am purchasing a house in Charleston, SC that was built in 1961. The guest bathroom is in original condition, complete with vintage tiles and fixtures. It seems to me that the...
  7. S

Improve bathroom exhaust

Thanks for the reply, Jadnashua. This is a pretty small bathroom (approx. 8' x 6' with 8' ceilings) and an 80 cfm fan should easily remove steam. I don't think the unit I have is actually "living up" to it's claimed ventilation capacity. After some research I am leaning toward buying an inline...
  8. S

Improve bathroom exhaust

Hello. First post, but I have referred this forum many times before. I renovated my bathroom last year and had a handyman friend do a large portion of the work, including installing my new Broan exhaust fan. Recently (due to the problem I will get to in a moment) I was assessing the exhaust...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks