Search results

1. H

Sprinkler pump will not turn off??

Well I replaced the timer this afternoon and still the same problem. The pump does put out more than 50 psi when the sprinklers are off so I know the pump does work it won't turn off. Any ides??? before I call a professional out?
  2. H

This is the setup when I bought the house. It is a jet pump. So in other words if I have a timer to control the on and off, there is no need for a pressure switch and bladder? No hose bibs.
  3. H

The previous owner had pump control relay box next to the breaker however the relay is not connected. I went to the Home Depot this afternoon and the guy said the pressure switch should override the timer but I'll replace the timer and will see if that doesn't fix the problem. Thanks.
  4. H

I'm at lost on what to do. I woke up this morning and realized my sprinkler pump was still on from the day before. I replaced the pressure swicth but the pump stays on byitself and I would have to turn it off by the breaker. I can manually turn on the sprinklers with my timer and each station...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks