Search results

1. M

Point of Use or Reciruculating Pump?

Thanks, Jim. So, does the warm water exist in the cold line everywhere between the HW supply and the recirculator? Or only as far back as the unit warms the water? I guess the better question is: Does your ReadyTemp warm the water in the cold supply line (which is being used as the return)...
  2. M

Point of Use or Reciruculating Pump?

Hi. I need some advice on what the best solution is for my hot water issues. It takes a long time for our bathroom sinks to deliver hot water (the heater is clear on the other end of my brick rancher). The house is on a slab, so I have no access to install a return line for a recirculating...
  3. M

Checking Water Level - Sandpoint

Thank you, valveman. Does anyone have any advice on how to suss out what's going on under there? Speedbump had suggested in my previous thread that I rent a pump and see if the well's viable. Any suggestions on how to do that on the cheap? If there is a foot valve on the end of the PVC...
  4. M

Checking Water Level - Sandpoint

Hello all. I started a thread a few months back (it's here) and got some great feedback from the community. I'm hoping to expand on that thread where it left off. Conditman, suggested in that post that I probably have a sandpoint well. Does anyone know of a way of confirming that a well is, in...
  5. M

Jet pump won't prime. Next?

Pump recommendations and a well check question Thanks for all the info, speedbump. When I take the four bolts off and open the casing, what am I looking for to tell me that the impeller is disconnected from the shaft? I agree that I should spend the money on a new pump, especially since the...
  6. M

How do you mean, speedbump? Depending on the cost of the impeller/diffuser kit, I may give it a go. Any pitfalls I should look out for when replacing the impeller? Should I go ahead and get the seal and gasket kit for replacement while I've got it open?
  7. M

Hello all. I've lurked around this forum for a while, learning what I can from your expertise. I need direction on a problem I'm having. I am a new homeowner who inherited a shallow well irrigation system that I can't get going. Best I can figure from the research I've done, I have a Water Ace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks