Search results

1. Pwjone1

Toilet Supply Line - Different Types - Pros and Cons?

I am getting set to do a toilet fill valve replacement (parts ordered, etc., it's an old Kohler), and I am probably going to replace the supply line, same time, in for a dime, in for a dollar as it were. The old supply line is conventional enough. Looks like this: T style chrome platted...
  2. Pwjone1

Full House and other Flood Prevention Shut-Offs?

I was wondering if anyone had much experience with Full House Flood prevention devices, could offer up some do's and don'ts. A few years back, we had a water heater blow up, luckily we were home and were able to get the water shut off relatively quickly (and that my wife was sharp enough to...
  3. Pwjone1

BrassCraft Fillpro Fill Valves?

Any opions on BrassCraft FillPro? I see them, any number of places, but have not used one. They're pretty low profile, so obviously don't use a float in their mechanism, but I couldn't figure out if they're using a timing thing, or pressure, or ? Also, seems to be 3-4 models, no tables of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks