Search results

1. K

Is 1.28gpf Enough Water?

I have installed a 1.28 Toto Eco Drake, I have seen it flush and I don't have doubts about its flushing ability despite the minimal water usage. I'm neither a plumber nor an engineer, so I always have thought, is 1.28 gallons of water enough to push "it" out to the main sewer or is it just...
  2. K

Toto Eco Drake - finish quality not as expected

I just installed a Toto Eco Drake RF CST743E yesterday and I did notice similar things that you have. On mine, under the rim, where the holes are, it was not glazed. I also had what might be glazed but rough underside of the toilet (under where the Toto print). I also had an issue seating the...
  3. K

Will Round-Bowl Eco Drake do the Job?

First off, thank you Terry for this great site, your site helped out a lot when I was doing my research with what toilet to purchase. And also thanks to the experts and novice who reply to the posts on this site. I just installed a Toto Eco Drake RF 1.28gpf CST743E yesterday (my first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks