Search results

1. hmmdinger

Pressure testing copper supply lines?

I recently installed a lot of copper piping and "tested" everything by just turning the water on. I had two leaks, one of which was due to a bad sweating job. With the pipes now wet, I had to cut out the bad joint, and actually quite a few joints around it to redo the section. I have heard...
  2. hmmdinger

PVC Fitting - Using Elbow w/inlet w/toilet drain

Hello, I'm still planning out my DWV system, and came across two similar fittings that look very convenient for what I want to do. They are both elbows with side inlets. Is it acceptable to use this sort of fitting as a toilet drain, but have a sink drain into that inlet? I could just use...
  3. hmmdinger

How's this for a DWV setup?

Hello all, great site here. I am replacing the plumbing for a bathroom on the main level of my house. Before I actually begin the DWV piping, I was hoping to find out if it is as simple as I have shown here. The vent behind the sink is intended to be 3". The sink and tub have 2" draining...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks