Search results

1. C

HELP... DIY solder copper with water in them

Redwood, et al, Thank you for all your time and helping me with this!! Some final thoughts. I on the other hand live in Tulsa Ok where the cost of living is among the lowest in the nation. I couldn't imagine this job requiring more than one or perhaps two hours labor? And would you...
  2. C

Does seeing this give you the thoughts that the joint needing re-sweating are going to force a rebuild of the entire junctions (cut off all 4 left cold water and 3 right hot water). I think you're right if that's the case. I may just call in a plumber. What should I expect to pay to fix this issue?
  3. C

Here's a picture... What do you think? Okay, Here the pipes in question. There is actually two leaks that leak so slow that the water eveaporates before a drip can form and fall or run. However, when the wall was all closed up, there was condensation build up big time. You should be able to...
  4. C

I totally respect SewerRatz advise. Does everyone agree I shouldn't resweat? I'm afaid that proceedure would open a can of worm and no longer be a DIY. See all those pipes coming up are only 9 inches off the floor... 4 cold water pipes are concentrated only inches apart from eachother...
  5. C

One more important question. The leak was almost less than a drip. It had been closed up an unable to evaporate and cause the wood floor to warp. It had been leaking for some time because there is calcium running from the joint. I cleaned it with a steel wheel on a dremel. Will I be able to...
  6. C

I consider myself a savvy do it your self guy. My 10 year old house has a leak where the 4 cold water pipes come up from the slab and join together in the hall. It's a the sweat joint of a "T" coupler. I'm having trouble getting the water out of the risers. I tried opening all the water valves...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks