Search results

1. Rlogic

Screwed up, now I need to know how bad?

hj, would the rapid changes show in the pressure gauge? so far its been rock steady, needle didn't bounce, brand new gauge.
  2. Rlogic

smart question, I assumed it was too much pressure and initial force coming from the pump with no place to go. what I do know is, I tripped the breaker on, walked 15 seconds to the well head, noticed the water streaming from the pressure switch, and the shut off valve closed. I immediately...
  3. Rlogic

I am a caretaker at a summer recreation facility, The water system is drained in winter months. There is a deep well that provides 90+ G.P.M. and a 500gal holding tank. I have already charged the system once this month and repaired all leaks. The water is treated the first time, then drained and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks