Search results

1. DONinSTL

Questions on Toto Drake specifications

Terry, The wall is tiled, with no base molding. The flange studs are 12-1/8 inches from the tile surface. The back of the tank (sans lid) is 2 inches from the tile surface. With the rounded edge on the back of the lid, that 2 inches looks like a really big gap. The replacement water closet...
  2. DONinSTL

Questions on Toto Drake specifications

Terry, you seem to be the Toto guru. Can you help me out? I don’t understand Toto’s specifications. I replaced a toilet with a Toto Drake CST744S. The included instructions state that the rough-in must be at least 12 inches, which is what I have. The included drawing shows the distance...
  3. DONinSTL

Now it Leaks, Now it Doesn't... HELP!

I had a similar experience when my children were young. Long story short. When the children were in the shower, they pointed the shower head in a direction that shot the water against the wall where there was a tiny little gap in the grout between two tiles. (It took me some time to figure this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks