Search results

1. Psjr56

Hole in Copper

I was installing a new electrical line to a garbage disposal and my son cut out the old shelf under the sink because the particle board turned back into particle. While drilling a hole to put up a ledger across the wall to carry the new shelf guess what he drilled into!!!! Any how, what are the...
  2. Psjr56

Switch location for Disposal

How close to the sink can you put the switch for a garbage disposal? Is it ok to put it in the cabinet under the sink. I searched here and a electrical form but couldn't find the answer.
  3. Psjr56

Kitchen Sink Shutoff Valves

What is your preferred type of shut off valve for under a kitchen sink. Have to help my future son-in-law put in a new faucet and the cold shut off is seized. I usually go to the local Plumbing supply, stuff at the big box stores looks cheap. Doesn't have to be pretty. We'll also probably use SS...
  4. Psjr56

PEX Tubing Questions

I know how to sweat tubing fittings but with PEX being much easier to work with I have a bunch of questions for anyone who uses it: 1. This one question for you Pros, do you guys use it much? 2. What brand do you prefer? 3. Do you use the crimp type or the Expand (Wirsbo) type? 4. Are the...
  5. Psjr56

Drain cleaning

I have a sink we always brush our teeth at and it gets a crud build up and I have to take it apart to clean it. Any super drain cleaner that will get this stuff out? Drain is all ABS pipe, 1-1/4".
  6. Psjr56

Ikea Sinks

Anyone ever install one of these Ikea sinks http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80074445? My daughter bought one but she didn't like the faucets that they sell. Does any other company make faucets to fit a one hole sink? Will a us brand pop up fit it. People at Ikea weren't much help...
  7. Psjr56

Installing a tub

Putting in a bathtub for my daughter, house is 60 years old at least. Floor from wall is out of level by about 3/4" in the 5 foot area where the tub will sit. How should I level the floor and what would you use. If I had the time and money I'd like to see the center beam jacked up but i don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks