Search results

1. garberfc

Shower Head GPM

I'm in the market for a new shower head and I have a question about pressure and flow rate. I want as much water as possible coming out of the shower head, but I also would like at least moderate pressure. I have a well, so the pressure varies depending on how much water is in the pressure...
  2. garberfc

Whole house water filter

Hello All, I've been in my house for 20 years now. We've had our well water tested and it's slightly hard, but nothing bad with it. We DO have a an extremely fine silt issue that builds up in our water closets / bowls. We have a Ametek HF-160 whole house filter for most of this time. I've been...
  3. garberfc

Well pump only generating 25psi

Hello, I have a 20 year old pump installed at 265' below grade. I've never had a problem with it. Just yesterday our pressure dropped to ~25 psi. It seems the pump is delivering all the water we desire at this pressure, but believe me, with TWO teenage daughters in the house, we need more...
  4. garberfc

Pump start relay switch - how to install

Hello all, I'm installing an AEG LS07 10E pump relay switch. Info on the switch can be found here http://www.calcentron.com/PDF_Documents/AEG_PDF/aeg_component_controls_111007/AEG_Mini_Contactors_Starters_Power_Relays.pdf My Rainbird controller is putting out the 24VAC as it should, but I...
  5. garberfc

Pump start relay switch - how to test

We had a lighting strike recently that fried both the controller and the pump relay switch. I've been replacing parts as I discover they're not working. Fun :o. I'm at the point where everything is working except the pump relay switch (I think). When the controller signals for water I can see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks