Search results

1. sluggo60

Leaking shower head

Is the smaller ID of the CPVC causing the problem? Should I replace with 1/2 inch PVC or galvanized pipe. Manufacturer's specs are 8 inch minimum space between valve and spout. Could that be the problem? Kingsotall, it's not a leak, just when I turn on the water it comes out of the shower head...
  2. sluggo60

Leaking shower head

1/2 inch CPVC and the distance is 6 inches. I'm using the existing hole in the shower surround.
  3. sluggo60

Leaking shower head

I've just installed a single handled Pegasus shower valve ( I know, I know...). When I turn it on water comes out of the shower head as well as the spout. Any ideas as to why this is happening and how to fix? Oh! the reason I replaced the whole thing is because the fixture I had before did the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks