Search results

1. S

Screw through ABS pipe :-(

Thanks jadnashua & TedL I used your method for fixing the problem...I cut the ridged cupling above the ridge and used that to patch. Now this weekend I have to fix the drywall. I have that <ahem> covered. thanks again everyone.
  2. S

yeah I know gardner....I'm going to drill a small hole next to the screw and try and clear the obstruction off of it, hopefully I can then get it out. I'd already thought I might be able to cut down the ridged coupling and apply that. Will post back when done with the results.
  3. S

thank you for your replies. TedL, are you suggesting not using the stainless steel shield that comes with the pro flex? Redwood / Jadnashua regarding your method, I only saw the coupling with the ridge at Home Depot, I guess I'll have to look around a bit for one like that. Also in your photo...
  4. S

thanks jadnashua, here's the rub...I can't get the screw out of the existing pipe (and oh how I tried). It seems as though part of the blockage is caught on the screw inside. So I don't think your method will help....I think I need a cutting solution.
  5. S

Hello, A Clogged toilet toilet (now clear) has brought me to a spot in the wall downstairs where upon removing a piece of drywall exposes a screw through the 3" ABS pipe. I picked up a 3" coupling but before I do any cutting etc. I am looking for any tips. Obviously fitting a coupling to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks