Search results

1. R

PVC Cement smell after 4 weeks

down here we have no code for that, and we dont drink the water, so its all PVC (far as i can tell). I dont even know what CPVC is :D Yep i ran the water again tonight and there came the cement smell. Its actually in the water itself as it comes off on rag when i wet it.
  2. R

ok thanks, cause i let it run through a while and it was still a strong smell. The valves werent even for my apartment but I guess that is all joined together so its the same water. My concern was that if the plumber knew what he was doing and used the right cement/glue. ill check it again a...
  3. R

a plumber changed an outside valve as well as the inside valve some 4 weeks ago, I just connected the sink inside and when I turned the water on there was a strong smell of PVC cement/glue. Is this normal? Thanks Rory
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks