Search results

1. JLindbert

Glacier Bay toilet from Home Depot, Consumer reviews, pics, comments

Actually, I applied common sense, the tank empties in less than three seconds and there is no way that another 1.7 gallons of water can enter and escape. No, trust me, its accurate despite what others would like to think.
  2. JLindbert

Glacier Bay Update...to all you tearful eyed guys out there... Still working fine here in the Lindbert household...and no, you don't use 3 gallons when you hold down for 2 seconds...it just lets the tank empty completely by doing so. Nope, I don't work for the supply house who sells them...and...
  3. JLindbert

Ps And by the way, I don't work for Home Depot, or MFG of the Glacier Bay toilet...but trust me, if I did, I'd sell the heck out of these. I could sell anything that I believed in and I believe in this product. I read this guy's post several times and laughed every time...thinking to...
  4. JLindbert

I must have gotten the only good one that they made...Mine still works like a charm. Fact...if I had the one that this guy has and it didn't work, I'm smart enough to take it back to Home Depot and not keep that bucket of water beside toilet to flush away the big one...it seems very evident that...
  5. JLindbert

Think this guy must work for big name MFG or didn't know how to install it...Mine works fine...and excuse me, I haven't seen any of those big named puppies any more reasonalble...this $128.00 was complete...nuts, bolts, wax ring, seat...oops...didn't provide toilet paper, almost complete.
  6. JLindbert

Sorry guys...you got it all wrong..the tank won't even hold 3 gallons of water let alone the water that enters while in operation. OK...don't take my word on this one...but I bought one, it has an 8 rating and still works like a charm.I'm 100% happy with my purchase and I'm not a sales person at...
  7. JLindbert

Glacier Bay toilets Hello and I recently purchased one with an 8 rating. Started to buy an American Standard...good products most of the time but sales guy at Home Depot told me that the Glacier Bay had an 8 rating and American Standard had a 5. I'll be very honest with you...I never had a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks