Search results

1. WillH

Tub spout to hand Spray

Don't know how it is plumbed inside the wall. With the handle turned up it only comes out the upper showerhead. Any other position it comes out both the upper showerhead and the handheld. I do remember seeing the valve and it had 2 inlets and 2 outlets but I believe he must have plugged 2 of...
  2. WillH

Tub spout to hand Spray

Well, I bought a volume control valve that attaches to the showerhead and this solves the problem. We don't use the handheld wand that much so it isn't that big a deal to turn the diverter handle and then turn the valve on the showerhead. It actually gives us more control over the water anyway...
  3. WillH

Tub spout to hand Spray

The plumbing is located on an exterior wall and that is brick. Not able to come in from that way and I don't want to destroy the new ceramic tile wall. The plumbing pressure is pretty good so there is sufficient pressure when both the hand wand and the overhead are used together. I...
  4. WillH

Tub spout to hand Spray

As I noted in my post but probably not clearly enough, I already have a diverter valve. The diverter valve is where the tub spout used to be. I do not want to add yet another diverter to the upper head too, especially at the expense of tearing out the wall. I am thinking I am somehow going...
  5. WillH

Tub spout to hand Spray

Hi, I have the exact need. I recently had a tub/shower converted to a shower only (new tile, floor, etc..) and the plumber re-used the existing in-wall plumbing because it was almost brand new. He moved the control valve higher up the wall and put a diverter for a hand shower where the tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks