Search results

1. T

My set-up..........and I'm clueless

Thanks for the help! on my wellxtroll tank there are a couple of "Service company" stickers. I'll try calling 'em up and see if they have any info as well.
  2. T

So what does this all mean to me? let me know if this is correct........................ pump inside the well pumps water into my house via the wellxtroll........... pump inside my house pumps water into the retention tanks and those tanks hold it there when my pump inside the well can't...
  3. T

I do know that those tanks have emptied before. I had my tile saw running a few weeks ago and when I went down in the basement I heard the indoor pump running and inbetweeen the 2 tanks you will see a clear PVC pipe which is always filled with water, but this time it was almost empty and the...
  4. T

Thanks for all the responses. I'm going to take more pictures and post. yes there is a small brass thing on top of one of those retention tanks that I have heard air spitting out of it before. To answer some of the questions: Water quality and pressure are great. No chlorine tank...
  5. T

thanks for all your help. I do know that at times when the water is running too long, water in those 2 tanks will start to decrease. Also, sometimes I hear a "tick, tick, tick ,tick sound" as if some pump is running but then sometimes I can actualy hear the pump running. 2 totaly different...
  6. T

This is my well set-up. I have no idea why I have both a pump in the well and in my basement......................as well as 2 wellmate tanks and a wellxtrol tank........ if anyone can please give me some insight as to how my set up could be, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks tony
  7. T

wellmate problems?????

Hey guys. I'm new here and I really need help! I recently purchased a home that uses well water. In my basement I have 2 big grey Wellmate expansion tanks??????? with a clear plastic tube running vertical between the two tanks that is usualy filled with water. Both the tank and the clear tube...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks