Search results

1. J

Drain Red Light going off on Geothermal - suspect blown drainage pump

Geothermal has been working great for some time now, unfortunately red drain light now coming up and unit shutting down. Doing construction here yesterday and saws kept blowing the fuses in the house. I suspect I fried the motor in the small drainage unit that sits on the floor next to the...
  2. J

Leaky Well, What could it be and how bad is that?

About 4 months ago I had a new constant pressure pump put in. I have been watching it and finally have figured out I have a small leak somewhere on the well side of the system. Meaning, I have no leaks in the house and I have also checked the pressure in my water tank and it is still at 42...
  3. J

Constant pressure pump seems to run way too often - almost will not stop

I recently put in a franklin constant pressure pump (subdrive 75) since i've been through a few standard pumps with my geothermal system with an open loop. I noticed that even when I shut off the water to the house so I know there is no water being used, the green light on the subdrive keeps...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks