Search results

1. Marty53

Deep well pump pressure tank question

Was up at fiance's family summer camp this weekend and noticed their well pump was cycling way to fast (every 15 seconds or so with water running) and knew this wasn't right. Pressure held fine on gauge when water was off. I'm pretty sure I have a waterlogged pressure tank, and I have read...
  2. Marty53

Wall mount faucet flow restrictor

I just installed a set of wall mount faucets with vessel sinks. The problem is the flow rate is way too high out of the faucets at full throttle and overflows the vessel. Is there some type of washer I can get to put in the aerator section of the faucet to limit the flow? The faucets are...
  3. Marty53

Temporary 4" PVC riser from closet bend now stuck and I need some advice

Hey guys, I'm just getting around to tiling the floor of my master bath after not working on it for about a month. After I put the plywood floor down, I stuck a scrap 10" long 4" pvc section (not glued, and not shoved in there as far as I can recall) into the closet bend, so I could...
  4. Marty53

Just to get you guys worked up, what do you think of this?

Permaflow Drain: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0021L9BXS/ I don't work for this company or anything, I just saw it and it seems to have some use. Not sure if it actually functions as a trap or not
  5. Marty53

Can someone check this setup out?

Ok I have two questions in my latest bath remodel. I'm wondering if putting an offset flange in my application is asking for trouble or not. Using one would put the rough in at 13.5" inches instead of the 15" it is at right now because of the joist in the way. I can't see any logical way to...
  6. Marty53

Can I use a 4" sweep 90 instead of closet bend?

I am in the middle of a bathroom remodel and I have cut the 4" horizontal cast iron sewer pipe below the old flange and bend. My plan is to use a 4" sweep 90 (height isn't an issue) and a short length of 4" pvc and connect to the horizontal cast iron with a banded no hub fitting. Is this ok...
  7. Marty53

Drop in tub in alcove

First time post, long time lurker. I'm currently working on my second bath remodel and looking for some information on the possibility of using a drop in tub in an alcove. I've searched the forums and found only little scraps of info on this. My main goal is to tile my own apron instead of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks