Search results

1. chuyser

Cleanouts for Horizontial Vent Section?

Perhaps a picture will clarify my question. On the 2nd floor, the stack vent rises through the space where I'd like to install a whirlpool tub. Can I offset the stack vent about 3 feet with 90 degree elbows? This is shown in red in the diagram. (While I think I understand that 45 degree...
  2. chuyser

Cleanouts for Horizontial Vent Section?

What type of cleanouts and where can they be located for the following situation? I'm converting a second floor shower to a whirlpool bath. The main 3" vent rises from a cross positioned just below the second floor joists in a soffit in the first floor ceiling. Unfortunately, the vent rises...
  3. chuyser

Vent Relocation

I'd appreciate some insight from the experts before I make a fool of myself with the county planning office. I'm remodelling a second floor bath. (The 40 year old tile, lead drain pan, and subfloor have disentigrated. :( ) I'd like to replace the shower with a tub/shower combination, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks