Search results

1. piper2

Addition of bathroom and washer

well that blows our plan out of he water...looks like 3 vents total, 1.5" each before entering 3" main run.
  2. piper2

no no the vanity is about 8 ' from wc vent is at vanity
  3. piper2

Can i do this? I am helping a friend do an add on of shower,toilet wash box and vanity. The question is--- do i have to vent shower which is down stream of the toilet? the lay out will be as follows--- toilet at far end of run then 3x2 wye for vanity (venting from there) then shower 2", the...
  4. piper2

Floor drain vent?

Anyone able to shed light on exact way to properly vent a floor drain? I am installing a bathroom in basement and all dwv is in, my inspector wants a vent off of floor drain or wants me to move wye above wc wye, not sure which would be easier so im opting for fd vent. I think I need to set a...
  5. piper2

floor drain and washer sharing trap?

Floor drain venting I have a question about the best way to vent a floor drain I tied in below the WC wye under slab. Do i add a sant. tee above the trap and continue up to roof or do i vent off of floor drain horizontal branch close to 3" main drain and route back to vent for lavatory? My...
  6. piper2

Installing a no caulk shower drain

no caulk drain I have used a compression type shower drain on 2 showers that were roughed in thru concrete and they seemed to work very well, had no leaks and as to date no leaks apx. 3 yrs. since install. Hope this helps
  7. piper2

underslab bathroom

Hi guys, need some info or run by u guys my plan for an add on for a single bath and kitchen sink. Ill start at end of run- 3" vtr w. 3" vent ell,3x1.5 wye on horz. to 1.5" trap for tub,3x2 wye on hrz. for 2" floor drn. w. trap,3x3 wye w. 1/8 bend on hrz. to 3"ell up to wc,3x2 sant. tee vert...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks