Search results

1. Thumper

Which is better for open loop discharge...recharge well or drywell?

Situation and a need for quick assistance: I'm currenty installing a geo system with a well-water sourced open loop. I have a choice of a recharge (dump) well or a really big french drain/drywell (plenty of land either way). Cost to drill a well is estimated at $5000 for 200'+-. Cost...
  2. Thumper

Need help with Alternate Method of pumping in two-well "pump & dump" systems?

I have combined the following two posts from "Green Building Talk" into this thread in hopes of obtaining some expertise or direction. I am building in the coming months and am willing to experiment IF the science is solid. Proposed is a two well (source and recharge) geo setup. This is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks