Search results

1. P

Toilet won't flush, at the end of my rope!

It's a standard flush toilet. I am leaning toward thinking that I am not getting enough water into the bowl, and what I am getting is not going in fast enough. We have maxed the supply line. The toilet is brand new...so I don't believe anything is in the trap. Thanks everyone for your...
  2. P

Dollars Yes, the dollars are adding up. Our next step is to make some calls and find a reputable plumber who is willing to help us further. I wish I knew which information I could convey to help, but we are all guessing too.
  3. P

Hi all, Thanks for taking the time to read. Here's my issue....I hope someone somewhere can help. We have a toilet on city sewer that stopped working. So much has gone on, I will try to list it all. 1. Jetted to 110 ft. with no improvement. (125 ft. to main connection) 2. Believed to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks