Search results

1. J

Newbie – What to do with a toilet flange and T hub after installing a tile floor

After redoing the math, I do not need to raise the existing flange height by 1 1/4" as per my original note, rather only 29/32". I've been reading lots about flanges and ran across this site - www.set-rite.com Anyone ever use their flange extender kit? This would appear to be a...
  2. J

Newbie – What to do with a toilet flange and T hub after installing a tile floor

RE: Sounds like a sanitary T, still not right What should it be then?
  3. J

RE: If it truely is a T, it's the wrong fitting and should be removed and replaced with the proper one. It is definitely a T hub with a toilet flange on top of it. There are 2 bathrooms separated by a common wall. All waste for each of the toilets, sinks and tubs exits through one side of...
  4. J

I am tiling my bathroom; I’ve removed the toilet and underlayment to resolve problems with squeaks in the subfloor. The underside of the toilet flange was flush with the subfloor not the removed underlayment (arg!). The flange is set into a 3†PVC T hub. The inside diameter of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks