Search results

1. T

Clean out threaded cap ABS leak

I know that this is an old thread, but I wanted to let you know that this worked for me as well. I had a stubborn leak from a PVC to Cast Iron Drain Clean out, and used Toilet Bowl wax, very liberally, and it worked. It was hard to seal, cause my Septic has failed, and when I take a Shower...
  2. T

Replacing Well Pressure Tank Question

Any reason to go with the Brass CSV vs the CSV150 ? Longevity, Wear, Reliabilty? The CSV150 is about $100 cheaper. I have a 40/60 switch BTW. Thanks Dan
  3. T

Here is all of the pictures that you asked for. Let me know if there is anything missing. http://picasaweb.google.com/DChurco/Well# Thanks Dan
  4. T

Ok, I'll get that once I get off work in about 1-2 hours. Thanks Dan
  5. T

This is my current setup. This is my current setup. I just want to see what you think. Would you still suggest the 20 gallon tank, and the cpv1? Thanks Dan
  6. T

I don't have either of these items as well, I should be ok going away from this tank.
  7. T

Does this cause the pump to run the whole time while taking a shower or using the hose... Does this use more power then say going with a larger tank?
  8. T

How can this be verified? The tank is pretty old from what I can tell. I did have a water test, and sulfur was not a problem when I Had that test done in 06.
  9. T

Cycle stop valve is new to me. What is the point in that?
  10. T

I have a well pressure tank that is about 45 gallons by size (18" diamater, 48" tall). It is a Galvanized older tank, with out a bladder. Currently It's draw down is only 1 gallon, and refills in just 5.6 seconds. I have already recharged this about 6 months ago. I am trying to figure out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks