Search results

1. R

GE (Rheem) or Bradford White...

Why do you say this? As a plumber, aren't you selling your services? Why would you care if an individual can buy the heater at the same price as a plumber? If he can install it himself properly, great - if he can't then he hires you. Of course I would expect a volume discount if I was buying...
  2. R

Under cabinet outlets?

I wound up going with some hubbell boxes, RU170W. Pretty nice actually. I had planned to have the GFCI breakers in my box feeding my outlets, but I can't since the house was originally wired to share neutrals in a 12/3 for most circuits....
  3. R

Under cabinet outlets?

Very nice, thanks for the link!
  4. R

Under cabinet outlets?

I can understand what you're saying about the knock outs. I'd love to see some pictures of the ones you have installed though... if you have time!
  5. R

Under cabinet outlets?

Those look very interesting... I might have to check into them. It says you can specificy left or right hand wire entry. How did you handle that? The romex cannot be exposed so did you come out the back somehow?
  6. R

Under cabinet outlets?

That's my backup backup plan... ;-) But we would REALLY like them to be under the cabinet if at all possible...
  7. R

Under cabinet outlets?

Okay, here's my dilema. Currently we are putting new cabinets in our kitchen. We are going to put a nice stone backsplash in afterwards. I didn't like the idea of having my outlets in the backsplash for looks reasons. (I'm kinda picky that way, we're using nice tile and I'd rather see more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks