Search results

1. lizzydog

Rheem Water Heater has me stumped!

Rheem waterheater has me stumped Thanks for all the information. The new 30 amp double breaker was bad. lizzydog
  2. lizzydog

Rheem Water Heater has me stumped!

Heater 3yrs old electric 30 amp double pole breaker 120 volts each leg breaker 120 volts each wire at heater new thermostat new elements 120 volts each side thermostat 120 volts each side of top and bottom element reset pushed NO Hot Water Help Thanks lizzydog
  3. lizzydog

Cabin In The Woods

I will try and post drawing later. Here are some measurments: Bathroom is 6' X 6', bath drain and lavetory are three feet apart, they penetrate the floor exactly across from each other. From floor penetration to WC flange is 5' Sink is 5 or 6 feet from lavetory, and penetrates floor...
  4. lizzydog

Cabin In The Woods

I recently built two cabins in the woods. They are about four feet off the ground. All plumbing will be underneath. I can build and do the electrical, but I am not sure about the proper way to plumb them. Cabins have a 6' X6' bathroom--WC-lavetory and bath tub and on outside of bathroom there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks