Search results

1. batmanspawn

Whirlpool Water Heaters

do you know whats the best place to get a manifold door cover? to replace the one that came on it? Ive had the plumbers here 2X already and now I gotta get that part to (hopefully) fix the cesspool my wife bought when I was in Iraq. We've had it a little over a year. The problem is the pilot...
  2. batmanspawn

Calling all professionals - What is the best, most reliable water heater available?

I would tell you to stay away from Whirlpool, Ive had mine a little over a year and Ive had the plumbers here 2X in the last 2 days, Ive almost spent enough money to get a new one and the problem is not fixed, I have to get a manifold door cover, cause the pilot light won't stay lit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks