Search results

1. N

Problem with PL Premium not sticking

Jimbo what do you mean by FRP panels? and bob i checked out the Swanstone thing and they appear to be a US based company, probably why i have never seen them before, I am from canada, ontario to be exact and i called around nobody seems to carry Swanstone products
  2. N

no i hadnt seen that article bob thanks for pointing it out, but this kind of leaves me in a pickle to speak, the house is an older house with the slanted ceiling along the roof line so a standard plastic or fiberglass tub surround doesnt fit, thus the reason for using the tileboard to begin...
  3. N

Tileboard is what it is called around here sorry, i dont mean cement board, i mean the big 4x8 or 5 x5 sheets that have a tile look to them they are commonly used in showers or for a wainscotting effect in bathrooms as a cheap alternative to tile in this area
  4. N

Hello all my first post here. Im remodeling my bathroom from the studs out, everything new, im on the finishing steps but im having a problem with hanging a few peices of Tile board using PL Premium construction adhesive, now im no contractor but it seems pretty easy to squeeze some crud out of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks