Search results

1. K

Possible to build my own valve manifolds?

pvc yes, if your planning future expansion cut them long, only down fall with pvc
  2. K

Wilkins Vacuum Pressure Breaker

lol,,,,lol... good one
  3. K

what wire to use

I live on 12.5 acres and the transformer is 40' from my home. But my shop is 435' run.. thinking on 350mcm
  4. K

what wire to use

Thats my issue to a T....But I need to purchase wire drill in and pull back before MVE will hook to transformer. And I have yet to pick a electrician... Prob need to get a electrician picked out and have him choose the wire. I just wanted to get this drilled in before I get busy and will...
  5. K

directioal drilling geo

Bill, I own a directional bore rig and was looking to do some of these installs in between my fiber jobs. Whose the biggest company here in MN doing these installs? Regards, Spencer
  6. K

what wire to use

I ahve asked the power company, and they or KNOW ONE for that matter will give me a straight answer. Seems as if they don't want to stick their neck out, if they are wrong or something, I drill in a lot of power and know quit a few electicians, and really only one guy would say go 350mcm if you...
  7. K

what wire to use

I need to d-bore in power to my shop. it's 450' from panel at shop to transformer. I'm going 200 amp service, I've ben told 250/350 mcm or 4 ot, I want to go underground ALuminum,, I'll go broke using copper.. or is there something else I should use... I'll be running 16 high bay lights...
  8. K

directioal drilling geo

Bill, When you directional drill in the pin wheel style grid, after you pullback the product, don't you have to pump bentonite into the bare hole? or just pump bentontie the entire application? also if you use a 4.5" bit why is there a need for a reamer? is the product over 2.5 dia??? Reason...
  9. K

geo thermal

The building is almost at a stand still here in MN, there are a few going up but nothing like before, has really effected the residential side of the telecom thing. But I hear of guys staying pretty busy doing geo, thought I'd look into it, and really havn't found thast much.
  10. K

directioal drilling geo

Anyone need geo drilled in??? curious to see what methods and applications you are all using
  11. K

geo thermal

wheres all the geo thermal guys? I do directional drilling and would like to find some of these guys
  12. K

Geo-thermal application

Looking to establish some contacts and knowledge from companies needing directional drill application and it' perameters, for geo thermal ..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks