Search results

1. P

Re-locating an Aerobic Septic Tank System or use system as-is?

I'm wondering what the issues are in moving OR replacing an aerobic septic tank system. The location of my aerobic septic tank is right behind my house. I want to build a poolhouse/separate structure that is lower than my septic tank system. Are my options: 1) (a) remove the existing...
  2. P

Ordering a Toto - Confused on # of Models!!

I need the best flushing toilet with reasonable pricing. I've narrowed down my search to several Totos but now pricing out the Toto Ultramax. Am I correct in assuming this - 1) ultramax is a great toilet 2) getting the Toto G-MAX is the best Toto flushing system (??) (ie, vs e-max...
  3. P

Want a Toilet that Just Works!

From what I can read and research so far, it looks like you (Terry) recommends a Toto Drake or UltraMax toilet. I can't find the "UltraMax" toilets on the Toto web site except for the ECO - and maybe I haven't searched enough yet plus I think the Toto website was down or experiencing some really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks