Search results

1. P

Ordering a Toto - Confused on # of Models!!

yes, I was planning on the one-piece ultramax or ultramax II ... if they existed, that's what I was hoping for. But for the Soiree, that full-skirt seems prudent because it would be easier to clean especially if you have boys in the house!
  2. P

thanks fred54 & steveW ... great info. I will consider the UltraMax II - had not even considered that as an option b/c I've focused so much on the GMAX system. I'll research that more. Fred54 - the full-skirt of the soiree is appealing as well & I think my wife might appreciate that since she...
  3. P

thanks for the comments. I was really wanting the G-MAX flush system. Is the ECO version just as good? (I haven't had time to compare them ... or is it just G-MAX = 1.6 and ECO = 1.28 ??) appreciate the info.
  4. P

Re-locating an Aerobic Septic Tank System or use system as-is?

Thanks Gary & Cass. Yes, Cass - I thought I should do that ... hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle dealing with them!!
  5. P

thank you Gary. So, when looking at UltraMax on the Toto site I don't see an UltraMax + G-Max + CEFIONTECT + ADA ... am I missing it somewhere??
  6. P

Re-locating an Aerobic Septic Tank System or use system as-is?

I'm wondering what the issues are in moving OR replacing an aerobic septic tank system. The location of my aerobic septic tank is right behind my house. I want to build a poolhouse/separate structure that is lower than my septic tank system. Are my options: 1) (a) remove the existing...
  7. P

I need the best flushing toilet with reasonable pricing. I've narrowed down my search to several Totos but now pricing out the Toto Ultramax. Am I correct in assuming this - 1) ultramax is a great toilet 2) getting the Toto G-MAX is the best Toto flushing system (??) (ie, vs e-max...
  8. P

Want a Toilet that Just Works!

I'm considering the following ... what do you think? -- edit -- well, I think I might have left off ADA on my criteria so these might not all be ADAs and I'm leaning to ADA as part of my criteria. Will have to re-do the search on these. This is my revision: w/ CEFIONTECT, ADA as my main...
  9. P

thanks Terry & SteveW. I have 4 bathrooms ... and if I like a TOTO and it works then I'll be replacing ALL the rest. Right now I'm wondering if I get two for my two worst enemy bathrooms or just go for the main (boys!) torture hole then get another one. I think that's what I'll do ... much...
  10. P

TY Jim. Yes, we have a soft-close seat on my boy's toilet and I'm hopeful that it would fit a new toilet... and it's been nice b/c they are typically the 'slammers' which is why I bought it. The one-piece has made me think about it more and I think my wife would appreciate that - I hope. The...
  11. P

@ SteveW (Thank you) so what are the differences with these two models except pricing? then, what should I get between these? Gwyneth™ Two-Piece Toilet, 1.28 GPF CST454CEF...
  12. P

From what I can read and research so far, it looks like you (Terry) recommends a Toto Drake or UltraMax toilet. I can't find the "UltraMax" toilets on the Toto web site except for the ECO - and maybe I haven't searched enough yet plus I think the Toto website was down or experiencing some really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks