Search results

1. WynsWrld98

Reliable replacement sewer pump grinder for eOne 2000 series?

Can someone recommend a reliable sewer pump/grinder to replace a eOne 2000 series? Mine breaks about every year and I'm sick of dealing with it, want to find a more reliable one with good warranty.
  2. WynsWrld98

Grinder pump question

Can someone recommend a reliable sewer pump/grinder to replace a eOne 2000 series? Mine breaks about every year and I'm sick of dealing with it, want to find a more reliable one with good warranty.
  3. WynsWrld98

Jacuzzi Brand Duetta Whirlpool Tub -- anyone have one?

bump! someone out there must own a Duetta...
  4. WynsWrld98

Jacuzzi brand Pro3 Cleaning System - how works? noisy? frequency?

I was at a Jacuzzi brand dealer yesterday asking about their whirlpool tubs and the lady I spoke with wanted to alert me that she had received multiple complaints from customers about the Pro3 cleaning system in that it apparently cycles on automatically to clean the tub and is rather noisy when...
  5. WynsWrld98

Grohe Movario Shower Head - Comments?

That's the one I currently have too, am curious how the Movario compares and if what I heard that the Movario doesn't pivot much is true.
  6. WynsWrld98

Jacuzzi Brand Duetta Whirlpool Tub -- anyone have one?

I'm impressed by the specs/features list of the Jacuzzi brand Duetta whirlpool tub but on doing some internet searches (and search on this forum) I'm finding ZERO reviews/customer feedback on it. Does anyone own one (or an installer who has installed one ) can post some feedback on it? Or...
  7. WynsWrld98

Grohe Movario Shower Head - Comments?

I have a very old Grohe shower head that I love but am remodeling the bathroom and the color isn't going to work any longer. I'm looking online at the Grohe Movario 5 Function Shower Head Model 28 448 ZB0 in oil rubbed bronze. Can anyone who has this shower head comment on how they like it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks