Search results

1. B

Elongated American Standard Bowl, which tank do I use?

That's more or less what my son said, who seems to be "old school" about toilets. He said his girl friend's mom had "high performance" type toilets all over their house and had flushing problems. He informed me that some things, (like toilets) weren't made to be water savers. Kind of like...
  2. B

Terry, I found the shipping carton my son had ready for the trash pickup. The identity of the bowl is no longer a mystery! It's an American Standard RIGHT HEIGHT EL BOWL, 16 1/2 high, and takes a 4393 tank. However, the next problem will be if it's a good, functional, non problematic bowl, and...
  3. B

Great idea Terry. I will try to do this as soon as I have the means to post it! Terry for president!~!
  4. B

I was "gifted" with a brand new elongated American Standard bowl, (type unknown). It has a two hole opening for a tank, but I have NO idea what tank I should buy to complete the installation, ....or the parts, gasket, etc. to connect the two. After reading the reviews on the American...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks