Search results

1. L

SaniFlow Product

Does anyone have any knowledge of SaniFlow products? It is a combination commode and grinder/pump to be used in basements to avoid breaking up the concrete floor. I'm interested in user satisfaction, problems (if any), and comparisons to using a grinder/pump that is buried in the basement...
  2. L

Tub & Shower Installation

I am installing a one piece tub & Shower unit (30" x 60") in a new bathroom I am building in my basement. One end of the unit will be against the end wall and I will build a short wall at the other end. Do I have to make sure there is a stud exactly 30" from the back wall, and if so, is that...
  3. L

Venting Basement Bathroom

I am wanting to install a bathroom in my basement and will have to install a sewer pump. I cannot tie into my existing vent through the roof. Can I vent to the unfinished part of my basement, and if so, will there be an odor? Also, what is the normal life of a sewer pump? Are they reliable...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks