Search results

1. jdzialak

Vessel sink headaches

rookie mistake folks... the diagram included with the drain showed the beveled washer under the countertop. It goes between the sink and countertop. It has no leaks and drains fast now. Thanks for the replies. Lotsa good stuff here. Joe
  2. jdzialak

Vessel sink headaches

Thanks. So...the sink came with nothing but a sink. The drain only came with a fluted washer that lays over the drain hole, and a beveled washer that goes over the threads under the counter top. What would you suggest for between the sink and countertop? Plumbers putty did not seal enough...
  3. jdzialak

Vessel sink headaches

I installed a non vented Glass bowl Vessel sink a few years ago in my bathroom with a Push-button umbrella drain. It drained slow. I added a "cheater vent" after the trap and it helped a little bit. I've suffered with slow draining long enough. I've decided to replace it. I just bought a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks