Search results

1. CaliSkier

Delta Single Handel Shower Faucet. 3 o'clock = warm, 1 o'clock = off, 11 o'clock super hot, 9 o'clock warm, Correct range of motion, wrong settings

Pictured below I have that shower faucet. I am not sure if it just wore out or if it was turned too hard or what, but what I do know is it used to work normal. Normal was: Off at 3 o'clock, turning counter clockwise it would go from cold to warmer, warmer, hot, hottest at 9 o'clock where the...
  2. CaliSkier

Stacked Bathroom Question. Yes saving money by stacking but is it ok to be a little bit off?

Hi, So I am designing a 2 story addition to my house that will have a 1/2 bath down stairs, toilet and sink, and a full bath upstairs that will have shower - tub, toilet, sink, Looking at the two photos, you can see where the two bathroom layout, they are on top of each other and the top...
  3. CaliSkier

Home drain lines are clogging at the cleanout. Water under laminate.

Hi, So I bought a house that I am renting, this is the 2nd month I have rented it. The renter called last night and said that the house was flooding, toilet in the master and AC drain in the garage both overflowed. I called the former owner and he said remove the cap off the cleanout outside...
  4. CaliSkier

Strange winter only water issue in side bedroom

Hi, I looking for some advice, let me get right to it. We bought a property and are renting it to the owners who are about to move out. We had a nice discussion with them yesterday but towards the end they mentioned this issue, I do not yet have more information but I am going to talk to them...
  5. CaliSkier

Buying a house, may have a septic tank problem - please help

All, I am buying a house and am looking for information so I can make a decision. I do not know a lot about septic systems but have done some internet research and have made several calls to different septic service companies. I came here because I am getting conflicting information. Here is...
  6. CaliSkier

Lukewarm hot water in house after valve change in shower under construction

Sorry if this is a repost, it looks like the first post did not take... We installed a rough-in valve in our master bathroom, we have only put the test cover on to the valve as the construction is still ongoing. Since the installation, the hot water in the other bathroom only gets up to...
  7. CaliSkier

Shower Spout - Teflon or what?

I am installing a shower and when I am done in a few days will be putting in the shower spout. For the connection behind the wall it looked like the old connection was done with plumbers putty. What is recommended? I would not think plumbers putty would work.
  8. CaliSkier

Trying to build a custom shower setup

Wife and I want to install a custom shower. We want to install a wall head, a ceiling head and a hand shower; maybe a couple of body sprayers if the cost does not get too out of hand. We want to control all 3 (or 4) components with separate on/off valves after the main so that we can have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks