Search results

1. Jeffco

Basement Vent Cover Needed?

I have a dedicated vent in the basement of my older home that attaches to the south foundation wall 5 1/2 feet up. It's made from PVC 1120, 1 1/2 inch diameter for the side by side clothes washer and wash tub basin that vent just fine. About 6 years ago I had central AC installed in the...
  2. Jeffco

Toto Drake issue- Don't be late for school!

My Toto sounds like a school bell when you press down on the handle. It flushes and cycles fine otherwise. It's 9 years old and has had a new factory fill valve replaced last year. o_O
  3. Jeffco

New toilet is heaven! TOTO Drake

Terry, well, actually your son called me here in Montana and talked to me about the Toto Drake a few weeks ago. I was thinking about getting the Kohler Cimmaron. Well, I purchased the Toto at my local plumbing supply house in Missoula at a discount because, he said, business was slow. But I'm a...
  4. Jeffco

outdoor spigets

With these new Chinese made outdoor frost-free water spigots, the ones attached to your house, how do you get them not to leak at the handle when you have a twenty-five foot hose and spray nozzle connected to them when washing the car on a saturday afternoon? The driveway is slightly higher than...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks