Search results

1. HDBJ

Wet venting a toilet HELP

I'm back with another option Thanks everyone for the advice. I just got back into this project and decided to abandon my first design as it will never meet code. I decided to put the work in and move my stack vent over to another location and now have two options based on Terry's drawing...
  2. HDBJ

No, maybe I didn't describe it correctly. The 3" vertical line is not a vent. It is a new line I put in to serve as the waste drain of the new second floor 1/2 bath down to the basement. It is not connected to anything yet but will be connected to another waste line in the basement. Are the...
  3. HDBJ

Hi, I am adding a second floor ½ bath where I need to plumb a toilet and a sink into a 3†ABS vertical drain that leads down to the basement. The location of the 3†vertical is such that I would like to place the WC directly above it. Can I put a sanitee 3x2x3 on top of the 3†vertical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks