Search results

1. S

Polybutylene to Copper transition?

So really, the only good-approved-safe way to do it is to go copper to pex to polybutylene... I hate ugly hacks...
  2. S

Sharkbite doesn't officially support pb though, do they? At least it isn't listed on the packaging. Are Sharkbites ok as in wall fittings (ie., no access panel)?
  3. S

I'm wondering what the pros use for this? Is it common to use the couplings, the gray ones? They just seem so cheesy (but what do I know). I can't seem to find a sweat fitting that allows a crimp on connection directly to the pb. Thanks for any help, Jeremy
  4. S

How water pipe sizing question

Thanks. That is what I was looking for! - Jeremy
  5. S

How water pipe sizing question

I'm putting a dual vanity where there was only a single and moving my toilet and tub/shower in my upstairs bathroom. While I'm doing all that I'm just replacing all the Polybutylene pipe with copper. Is attached a primitive map of the current plumbing. The thicker lines are 3/4" pipe and...
  6. S

Few questions on bathroom remodel

Thanks Terry. I was going to just throw another drain to the left of the original and vent it, but I suppose that would create a siphoning affect on the downstream p-trap. Thanks again.
  7. S

How about some help on those venting questions? Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?
  8. S

Thanks, but Shark Bites don't show Polybutylene as one of their approved pipe types. Stinks, cause they are easy to use.
  9. S

Hello all, couple questions about a bathroom remodel I'm in the middle of. 1. I'm putting in a double sink vanity where there once was only a single sink. When I extend the drain to the left the farthest drain will be 46"-ish away from the stack. The drain pipe that is currently there is 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks