Search results

1. Luckyone

American Standard v Kohler v Toto

ron1999- I agree 100% with you! I own champion -4 toilets for over 3 years and no problems and they never clog. My mother owns 3ea cadet-3 toilets over 4-years and they work excellent and has never had any parts replaced. But nothing can compete with the champion-4 toilet flush valve...
  2. Luckyone

Toto Drake, Ultramax or Cadet 3 one piece, help??

Champion-4 toilet - Proud owner, 3- years and still no problems! :-) :) Well, my champion-4 toilets have performed flawlessly for over 3-years!!! And I notice Toto flushing performance keep decreasing each year with there newer models. So please explain why it is better for toto to...
  3. Luckyone

Toto Drake, Ultramax or Cadet 3 one piece, help??

Champion-4 ADA, EL model has the best flush and best bowl wash out of gravity toilets. Yes, champion used a 3-inch flush valve in the past and had problems, but totally redesigned it with a "new" 4-inch flush valve. I know Terry is partial to the Toto Drake (900 Map Test). But we can agree to...
  4. Luckyone

Jacuzzi Toilets - Era & Maxima

If you look at the latest Toilet MAP test (13th edition), you'll see that the ERA toilet (at Lowes) has been rated with a MAP test of 1000 grams. It is the best deal for a ADA, high-performance toilet. I just bought 2ea of them for my rental home. I always look at the MAP toilet test results...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks