Search results

1. U

Used radiators in Chicago

Walt what condition are these in and do you think that if i purchase one i will have to drive to chicago and pick it up. I am still a student trying to learn more about this and i believe that a used one for cheap will help me learn more about HVAC.
  2. U

Thermostat Problem?

I also had a problem with the Honeywell RTH6300B thermostat 4 months ago. I All was working well till a few weeks ago, I noticed a funny smell and since then the auto fan setting on thermostat will not start the fan. The furnace starts but stops without the fan running. I Switched it to the...
  3. U

Furnace replacement

I just bought my first house. It's a fixer upper and it has the original furnace about 28 years old! I know a new furnace is in my near future. I wondered if any readers could give me advice about buying a furnace. Which brands are best? How can we get the best deal? Does shopping in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks