Search results

1. F

sand point replacement

sand point Well, thank you all for the help. When the weather warms up I'm going to try some of your suggestions. First try to blow the screen clean. Then try driving it down more. Then I guess I will have to replace it. To put it 5 feet away from where it is now may not work. It would put...
  2. F

sand point replacement

sand point Thanks to you all. You all been a help! But no one answered my first question. If I pull the sand point; can I put the new one down the same, whole that the old one was in?
  3. F

sand point replacement

I heard of Nu-well but can not locate any in Wisconson. What does this do? I having a hard time navigating and locating things on this web site. So, if I don't find you again. Thanks for your help
  4. F

sand point replacement

I'm having trouble getting water. I live about 50 feet from the lake (flowage). They drained the flowage down to nothing; and I have a big muddy mess, which use to be a lake. Either I have a plugged up screen or the water table is to low. The pipe 1 1/2" is steel. What everyone around here...
  5. F

sand point replacement

I plan on pulling my sand point and replacing it. Can I drive the sand point into the same hole, where the old one was removed; or do I have to move it over a little bit and start a new hole?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks