Search results

1. eljefedavies

Re-Circ pump

Ok I went with the ACT on demand pump and it works great. I chose the ACT over the Chillipeper because the pump seemed less noisy and it is a taco pump which have good history of lasting long. Very easy to install and even though I did not buy it from ACT ( I bought it from HvacQuick) ACT sent...
  2. eljefedavies

Re-Circ pump

I have a Noritz Tankless hot water heater and I am looking at installing either a Chillipepper or a metlund on demand re-circ pump. There is a significant price difference between the 2 and I am a believer of the adage you get what you pay for, however I am also cheap. With that said does anyone...
  3. eljefedavies

Depth and Height

I am looking for a toilet with the highest rim height and the shortest depth. Any suggestions would be great.
  4. eljefedavies

4 way switch

Thanks for all the help. I have it all completed, I was just hoping to minimize the pulling of new wires, but it wasn't as hard as I anticipated.
  5. eljefedavies

4 way switch

This looks like it may work, a few questions though. 1. Why use the red wire then change to black? isn't the white one normally used then marked with black tape. 2. Where the 2 wire branches off the feed for the light, it looks like this is spliced in, can this be done? I would be able to...
  6. eljefedavies

4 way switch

I am trying to tie 2 lights together with 3 switches. The first light will have a 3 way switch near it, then a 4 way switch, then a 3 way switch and finally the second light. I know how to wire it by having both lights at the end of all the switches. However due to this being a remodel I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks