Search results

1. J

Grohe Valve Problem?

Updated last post.
  2. J

Grohe Valve Problem?

Here's what I've got. The Check Valves are removed and pictured. They obviously needed cleaning, which I've done. I now have pressure back but still have temperature fluctuation. Do these need to be replaced? I still can't get the center section removed. I can't get it to unscrew. Any...
  3. J

Grohe Valve Problem?

It's a temperature control with seperate volume controls. With my limited knowledge I would suspect the crud issue. Water is slightly hard. So, is the cartridge in the center of the valve? Are any special tools required for removal. I wasn't able to remove anything past the exterior knob...
  4. J

Grohe Valve Problem?

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I'm on municipal water and nothing else has changed. All pressure is the same in other faucets. I assumed it was a thermostatic valve but now I'm not sure. How can I tell the difference? I've looked at www.groheamerica.com with no luck. I don't find an exact...
  5. J

Grohe Valve Problem?

Hi All, I have a Grohe shower faucet and valve that suddenly has fluctuating temperature and pressure. It's been working fine since installation in 1997. From what I've read, it sounds like a cartridge or other cleanable or replaceable part. My problem is I don't have any documentation or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks