Search results

1. I

frozen something

Morning, it is about 5 degrees F here. Been cold for over a week but the last couple days have been really cold. Well house is sealed with lamp for heat (against side of house), basement pipes all have mild heat (maybe 40 down there), this is a 25 foot deep well with a jet, left water in...
  2. I

pressure low

We recently replaced our pump and tank. Today we replaced our jet and foot valve in the well. This is a relatively shallow well at about 25 ft. The pump was making great pressure until the valve got stuck open. Now we are having pressure problems. It holds steady at 20PSI. If we turn it off and...
  3. I

continuous running

Hi, We have recently replaced our jet pump and pressure tank after going through 2 other pumps and having other issues. This morning I woke up to the pump running continuously like a faucet is on somewhere. This happened about a week ago but it was the hot water line to the washer had...
  4. I

blowouts

Hi, We live in an old farm house in a rural community. The house has a well. It had an old convertible jet pump and an air tank. About 1 1/2 years ago we had an electrical problem in the house. Got that repaired but the well pump stated acting up shortly thereafter because of old wiring. Got...
  5. I

thermal or over-heating problem?

Hi, we are kinda new to wells and pumps. We have been living in this house for 4 years and have not had issues with the pump until recently. Had a problem about 2 months ago that it was just running. Got that fixed, sorry don't remember the exact problem. Today it started a new problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks