Search results

1. mjbraun

Toilet rough-in?

hj...that's what I've assumed all along, but it's nice to have that confirmed I figure maybe the elbow aiming back at the wall may have been used to prevent anything from falling into it. My thought now is to stuff a rag into the pipe and carefully break the clay elbow to confirm what...
  2. mjbraun

Toilet rough-in?

I'm wondering, with no way to really know, if that clay elbow is the only clay piece. I have three other waste stacks (each bathroom has it's own and so does the kitchen) that are copper to just above the slab, where they all switch to cast iron (with a clean out etc). They wouldn't all then...
  3. mjbraun

Toilet rough-in?

I'd rather be able to do it myself, but...if I do need to hire someone I'd appreciate the opinions of someone who may have dealt with this type of situation in the past. That way I at least understand what I'm hiring a pro to do.
  4. mjbraun

Toilet rough-in?

I'm in Worthington (Columbus) Ohio.
  5. mjbraun

Toilet rough-in?

My house was built in 1962. The plumber left rough-ins in a basement room so that it could be later fitted as a bathroom. The sink and shower areas are simple. My issue is the toilet. I'm attaching pictures of the clay pipe that comes up thru the floor. It has an elbow right at floor...
  6. mjbraun

Dishwasher drain directly into waste line

My dishwasher will not be directly beside my kitchen sink. I would like to run the drain down thru the floor and into the same waste line that my sink drains into (this would be tying into that waste line after and below the kitchen sink). Where could I find a diagram (or photo) illustrating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks