Search results

1. davesyo

S Trap

Since this is right against an outside wall it seems they could of just ran a vent pipe right up through the wall and out through the 2nd floor and out the roof .Another thing is that there is only 1 vent pipe through the roof which I saw for the whole house . There are 3 baths on the 2nd floor...
  2. davesyo

S Trap

I have seen this in some of the other houses in this development .
  3. davesyo

S Trap

It is not an Island ,It is the main kitchen sink in the corner of the kitchen.
  4. davesyo

S Trap

There is no AAV , I looked under there to make sure. The pipe on the left is from the sink drain and the right one is from the disposal. However I just called my local county inspection and they said it is illegal, but then they said, as long as the trap arm is twice the length of the pipe...
  5. davesyo

S Trap

I thought S traps were not allowed anymore .Here is an S trap in a brand new house here in Baltimore county . During construction I saw the pvc pipe coming up through the floor where the kitchen sink would be .So here it is .Let me know your thoughts on this .Thanks.
  6. davesyo

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Does anyone know if any of the kohler toilets at home depot flush just as well as the cadet or did I make the right choice buying the cadet ?
  7. davesyo

I installed an american standard champion toilet for a lady last week and I don't see where it flushes any better than the cadet. I also think I may like the flapper flush vs the champions flush tower for some reason.
  8. davesyo

One thing I did not realize until a couple days after I installed the cadet is that there is a water flow restrictor in the fluidmaster outlet that you can pull out if you want more water in the bowl and the tank fills up a few seconds sooner , but the bowl will only fill so much as the rest...
  9. davesyo

I called American Standard and they said since it's 1.6 gals it will not work the same as my 3.5 gal .Does this mean that all 1.6 gal toilets may do this to a point ? Because if so then I would either put the 3.5 back in or just keep the cadet .
  10. davesyo

The Cadet is 1.6 gals and I have the water level to within 1/16 of the top of the overflow tube and the flapper chain is adjusted properly with hardly any slack .
  11. davesyo

I seem to be having a problem with bowl wash on my new compact cadet 3. I'm not sure if I'm going to return it or try to solve this .I thought I'd try the korky and the fluidmaster adjustable flapper to see if they closed slower neither seemed to make much of a difference .Does any one else...
  12. davesyo

The reason why I'm asking is because I've seen them in home depot and it looks like their made a little lighter meaning there's no plastic body on top of the rubber like the american standard and it has a hole at the bottom with a small plastic insert .I thought maybe this would have something...
  13. davesyo

About this replacement flapper 3040bp from korky .Does anyone know if this flapper closes a little slower then the american standard flapper ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks