Search results

1. heidismom

Crack in island cabinet

I put an important question into the bottom of this reply almost a week ago, but haven't received a response or a comment. I'm new to blogs, and I see that some threads have different symbols on the higher level page, so perhaps I did not attach the correct symbol which would motivate a reply...
  2. heidismom

Crack in island cabinet

Thanks for the tips. Not sure why you had the impression that I was trying to place blame. The purpose of my question is to understand what went wrong so that the repair really fixes the problem instead of making it look good until it cracks again (if there's a way to do that). Also, to...
  3. heidismom

Crack in island cabinet

I had custom maple cabinets installed in my kitchen about 18 months ago, including an island that is 60" x 24". An electrical outlet was installed on the narrow side of the island near the top. I recently noticed a vertical crack extending through the island emanating from directly underneath...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks